Digital SAT – Research Study
IPEKA Integrated Christian School (IICS) has long been partnered with the College Board to bring the SAT Suites of Assessments to students in Jakarta, and beyond. Moving forward, the College Board has announced that beginning March 2023, the SAT test will turn digital.
IICS is honored to receive an invitation to conduct a research study for the coming digital SAT test. Due to the preparations needed to conduct the test, we are going to open our test center on April 9, 2022. We feel like we benefited from the extra time to emphasize that we are still in a concerning situation related to the COVID-19 in Jakarta. Therefore, our usual health protocol will still be in place. IICS sees that it is important that everyone understands the regulations and protocols before coming to the test. Failure to follow the protocol will result in dismissal from our test center (PSAT-Related Assessment and SAT Coronavirus Updates).
For the April 2022 research study, you will be required to fill out the health check form prior to the test day. Please note that you will be required to upload your NEGATIVE Antigen test result from a reputable lab/clinic/hospital at the end of the Health Check form. We only accept an Antigen test 2 days before the exam date. We will check your responses and your test result before admitting you to the test center.
We do hope that everyone is safe and comfortable during the test. It is not just about the test, but also the safety of everyone (including their family) that is present on the test day. Your consideration of other people's safety will be greatly appreciated.
Other than the school health protocol, we ask you to respect the school culture by wearing neat and polite attire (no shorts and sandals).
Special addition for the digital SAT testing:
- Remember that you are responsible for bringing your own device to the test center. You can use Windows or Mac laptop or iPad for the testing. External keyboard is allowed for iPad only. You may bring an external mouse, but it is not required.
- Make sure that you already have the application installed and ready to use before test day
- Make sure that your device is fully charged and bring your charger with you just in case
- Calculator is no longer needed as it will be built-in into the application you will be using for the test
Important links for students:
- General Student Protocol: https://bit.ly/DigitalSAT-NewNormal
- Car signage to help with the traffic flow: https://bit.ly/SATCarSignage
- Student health check form (must be filled before the test day): https://bit.ly/DigitalSAT_HealthCheck
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.