IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING SAT TEST 1 October 2022
SAT is still becoming one of the important aspects of the university admission process. Even when US universities are still extending their test-optional policy, many students seek to find a way to show their readiness by taking the SAT test. Looking at the importance of having SAT and in our contribution to help students reach their goals, IICS is planning to open the school for SAT Test on October 1st, 2022. However, looking at the prolonged pandemic situation, more protocols and regulations are needed to minimize the risk for everyone involved.
The government’s regulation in regards to PPKM policy (Restrictions Towards Community Activities) in Jakarta has been very dynamic, but let us choose to be vigilant and careful as cases are still going up and it spreads faster these days. IICS sees that it is important that everyone understands the regulations and protocols before coming to the test. Failure to follow the protocol will result in dismissal from our test center. Please refer to the message by the College Board as shown below (the link to this information was provided in the SAT Terms and Conditions):
For October 2022 administration, you will be required to fill out the health check form prior to the test day on October 1st, 2022. Please note that you will be required to upload your NEGATIVE Swab Antigen result from a reputable lab/clinic/hospital (not a self-antigen test) at the end of the Health Check form. The Antigen test is valid 1 x 24 hours only. We will check your responses and your test result before admitting you to the test center.
We do hope that everyone is safe and comfortable during the test. It is not just about the test, but also the safety of everyone (including their family) that is present on the test day. Please be considerate with one another. Your consideration of other people's safety will be greatly appreciated.
Other than the school health protocol, we ask you to respect the school culture by wearing neat and polite attire (no shorts and sandals).
Important links for students:
- General Student Protocol: October 2022 New Normal Protocol
- Car signage to help with the traffic flow: https://bit.ly/SATCarSignage
- Student health check form (must be filled before the test day): October 2022 Health Check Form
Important points for students:
- Eat breakfast at home. You only have a short break between sections.
- Formal Attire (Polite and Neat - NO Short or/and Sandal).
- Upload your NEGATIVE Swab Antigen test result (1x24 hours) to the health check form. Submit the form the night before the test.
- Print out your Admission Ticket.
- Come to school earlier than 7.15 AM.
- Bring a form of OFFICIAL ID (Passport or KTP is recommended) that has a photo, full name, and date of birth on it.
- Bring your own snacks and drinks.
- Follow school covid regulations and protocols.
- Bring your own stationery (2B Pencils, Eraser, and Sharpener)
- Test begins from 08.00 AM until (estimated) 12.00 PM.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING TESTING POLICY
Information about “Change Test Center / Test Date”
If you want to change the test center or test date: "(Changes) Through your College Board account. To change the test date, you must cancel and register for a new test."
(Changing Your Registration Info – SAT Suite | College Board)
Information about “Canceling a Registration”
If you must cancel your registration, you can do so in your My SAT account. If you cancel before or on test day, you’ll receive a full refund of your registration fee but will be charged a cancellation fee:
- If you cancel before the regular cancellation deadline, the fee is $25.
- If you cancel after the regular cancellation deadline through test day, the fee is $35.
If you cancel your registration and later you decide you do want to take the test on that canceled date, you'll need to register again.
(Canceling an SAT Registration)
If you cancel your SAT registration before or on test day, you'll receive a full refund of your registration fee but will be charged a cancellation fee: You'll get the registration fee back, provided in the original form of payment. Refunds are processed beginning 6 weeks after the test date.