IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING DIGITAL SAT TEST 26 August 2023
SAT is still one of the important aspects of the university admission process. Even when US universities are still extending their test-optional policy, many students seek to find a way to show their readiness by taking the SAT test. Looking at the importance of having SAT and in our contribution to helping students reach their goals, IICS will be administering the Digital SAT Test on August 26, 2023.
Important points for students:
- Eat breakfast at home. You only have a short break between sections.
- Bring your own snacks and drinks.
- Wear a properly fitted mask.
- Formal Attire (Polite and Neat - No Shorts or/and Sandals). Polo shirts and trousers are your safest choice.
- Print out your up-to-date Admission Ticket.
- Come to school earlier than 7.15 AM.
- Bring a form of OFFICIAL ID (Passport or KTP is recommended) that has a photo, full name, and date of birth on it.
- Bring an acceptable calculator for use on the Math section of the test (there will be an embedded calculator available to use within Bluebook).
- Bring your own stationery (2B Pencils, Eraser, Sharpener) for scratch work.
- Bring a fully charged device (Laptop or Tablet) to stay on for roughly 3 hours with the Bluebook™ application installed.
- Bring a charging cable if your testing device can’t hold a charge for 3 hours.
- The test begins from 08.00 AM until (estimated) 11.30 AM.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING TESTING POLICY
Information about “Change Test Center / Test Date”
If you want to change the test center or test date: "(Changes) Through your College Board account. To change the test date, you must cancel and register for a new test."
Information about “Canceling a Registration”
If you must cancel your registration, you can do so in your My SAT account. If you cancel before or on test day, you’ll receive a full refund of your registration fee but will be charged a cancellation fee:
- If you cancel before the regular cancellation deadline, the fee is $25.
- If you cancel after the regular cancellation deadline through test day, the fee is $35.
If you cancel your registration and later you decide you do want to take the test on that canceled date, you'll need to register again.
If you cancel your SAT registration before or on test day, you'll receive a full refund of your registration fee but will be charged a cancellation fee: You'll get the registration fee back, provided in the original form of payment. Refunds are processed beginning 6 weeks after the test date.
More Information about Digital SAT