IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING DIGITAL SAT TEST 3 June 2023
Attention all students!
We are pleased to announce that IICS will be opening the school for the Digital SAT Test on June 3, 2023. This test is an essential component for university admission, and many students seek to demonstrate their readiness by taking the SAT. However, due to the ongoing pandemic situation, we have implemented several protocols and regulations to minimize the risk for everyone involved.
We would like to remind you that even though the Indonesian government has revoked the PPKM policy, it is still mandatory to wear a mask, maintain a physical distance of at least one meter, avoid crowds or close contact, cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing, and dispose of used tissues immediately. If you develop even a mild cough or fever, please stay home and self-isolate.
Please note that failure to follow the health protocol will result in dismissal from the test center. We ask you to respect the school culture by wearing neat and polite attire (no shorts and sandals).
Here are some important points to remember:
- Eat breakfast at home; there is only a short break between sections.
- Bring your own snacks and drinks.
- Wear a properly fitted mask.
- Wear formal attire (polite and neat - no shorts or sandals).
- Print out your up-to-date admission ticket.
- Come to school earlier than 7:15 AM.
- Bring an acceptable calculator for use in the Math section of the test.
- Bring your own stationery (2B Pencils, Eraser, and Sharpener) for scratch work.
- Bring a fully charged device (Laptop or Tablet) to stay on for roughly 3 hours with the Bluebook™ application installed.
- Bring a charging cable if your testing device can’t hold a charge for 3 hours.
- The test begins at 8:00 AM and ends at approximately 11:30 AM.
If you need to change the test center or test date, you can do so through your College Board account. If you must cancel your registration, you can do so in your My SAT account. If you cancel before or on test day, you will receive a full refund of your registration fee but will be charged a cancellation fee.
For more information about the Digital SAT, please refer to the link provided below. Your consideration of other people's safety and health will be greatly appreciated. Good luck on your test!
Source: PSAT-Related Assessment and SAT Coronavirus Updates
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING TESTING POLICY
Information about “Change Test Center / Test Date”
If you want to change the test center or test date: "(Changes) Through your College Board account. To change the test date, you must cancel and register for a new test."
(Changing Your Registration Info – SAT Suite | College Board)
Information about “Canceling a Registration”
If you must cancel your registration, you can do so in your My SAT account. If you cancel before or on test day, you’ll receive a full refund of your registration fee but will be charged a cancellation fee:
- If you cancel before the regular cancellation deadline, the fee is $25.
- If you cancel after the regular cancellation deadline through test day, the fee is $35.
If you cancel your registration and later you decide you do want to take the test on that canceled date, you'll need to register again.
(Canceling an SAT Registration)
If you cancel your SAT registration before or on test day, you'll receive a full refund of your registration fee but will be charged a cancellation fee: You'll get the registration fee back, provided in the original form of payment. Refunds are processed beginning 6 weeks after the test date.
More Information about Digital SAT